Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
We accept Payment only Via NEFT, RTGS & Cheque, please do not deposit Cash in our account. Please refer payment policy for more details.
Cruise terms & Conditions
Cancellation Fees for All Cruise Lengths
After Confirmation or 100 days prior to departure
10% of Full Cabin Fare
90 – 61 days prior to departure
30% of Full Cabin Fare
60 – 31 days prior to departure
50% of Full Cabin Fare
30- 15 days prior to departure
75% of Full Cabin Fare
14 days or less prior to departure
100% of Full Cabin Fare
No Show / No Written Notice
100% of Full Cabin Fare
Any age limitation/condition limitation?
The minimum age onboard is 6-months. To remind the senior passengers better travel with accompany (families) and ensure their status.
Any guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/adult/legal guardian 18 years. We do not offer any Guardian Consent Form for those who are not travelling with parents/ legal guardian.
Permitted to board if pregnant for 24 weeks or less on day of disembarkation
Gratuity: Payable Onboard: per person per night for DREAM CRUISE ONLY THE GRATUITIES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO THE GUEST’S ONBOARD ACCOUNT WHICH SHALL BE PAYABLE PRIOR TO DISEMBARKATION
Genting Dream ex- Singapore
Inside, window, Balcony Category
Child (Below 2 yrs)
World Dream ex- HongKong
Inside, window, Balcony Category
Child (Below 2 yrs)
*Above are per person per night, the policy is subject to change at any time.
- Promotions, rates, terms and conditions are always subject to change without prior notice.
- Itineraries and availability are always subject to change without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cabins are on a first come, first served basis and automatically assigned by the system.
- All package cost is based on national USD rate at Rs. 70/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformally as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the ICICI Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
- To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost frozen by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of ICICI Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs. 500/- (pp) extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
- Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary – at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
- Kindly transfer all your payment as per the schedule mentioned in the invoice or inform us if you fail to do so.
- Our system is so advanced that the booking will automatically get released if no update from your side. Rebooking charges may apply and will be as per company policy.
- Any verbal conversation regarding the trip package will be considered null and void. Only written communication over mail will be accepted.
- Travel itinerary provided at the time of booking is only tentative and final itinerary will be shared on arrival at your destination as it all depends on the final discretion of our local counterpart at that particular destination.
- Tipping is customary in all parts of the world for services rendered( e.g porters, coach, drivers, guides).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen Dollars.
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400 – 1600 hours and check out time is 1000 – 1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- We only recommend what flights can be more suitable during trip. Travel Park is not responsible for any cancellation or delay from the airlines.
- We try to arrange alternate transfers in case of flight delay but at an additional cost.
- We are travel and holiday organizer only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, or any other facility . Though we take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, we can only select and inspect them.
- Room type (double or twin is Subject to Availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
- All transfers tours based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Charges does not include: – Expenses of personal nature, such as: Laundry, telephone calls, mini-bar bills, etc. – Any other tours apart from those listed under inclusions – Convention/conference/peak season surcharge, if any.
- Special Request: Any special request such as early check-in / late check-out is subject to availability upon arrival and solely depends on hotel discretion. Bedding is subject to availability at the time of check-in. We can only pass remarks to the hotel. There will be no Honeymoon freebies provided, unless confirmed by hotel in writing.
- Full payment for the flights and 10 per cent cost of the land package at the time of the booking. We will start processing your booking after the receipt of the initial payment till then we are not holding anything and cannot guarantee the availability of the proposed services.
- We need a minimum of 72 working hours to reply back on your booking confirmation, if we fail to give you the proposed services then we will provide you with similar options or we will refund your received amount.
- For Schengen visa confirmed flight bookings and hotel vouchers are required so 30 per cent of the land package cost is required for visa processing.
- Passport copies ( front page, back page ) needs to provide at the time of booking along with the initial payment.
- As per the new RBI guidelines, PAN CARD IS MANDATORY for every booking travel.
- Final payment to be done within one month before the departure date.
- 100% amount is required for ticket issuance.
- 50% amount is required for confirmation of the package and 50% percent required 25 days prior to departure
- To apply for visa need 100% percent amount before submission of case in the embassy /VFS/Online.
- 2.5% fees on credit card/Debit card charges.
- Cheque accepted only 4 days prior to given payment deadline.
- Do not deposit cash in our account. We you deposited cash then 2.5% of the total amount is charged.
- Please note we are 0% credit firm and do not issue vouchers for unpaid services.
- All Vouchers are released after final payment is done.
- If flights are cancelled, then cancellation amount will be given according to the airline rules and regulations
- Visa cost is nonrefundable if already applied. Travel Park is not responsible for any visa rejection, visa delay etc as it is all subject to embassy jurisdiction. Please provide all the documents required for visa on time. If you fail to provide on time Travel Park is will not be responsible.
- Travel Insurance cost is nonrefundable.
- Land package cost will be refunded according to the following time period
Notice given for Cancellation Charge
|More than 45 Days||25% of total land package cost|
|44-29 Days||35% of total land package cost|
|28-14 Days||50% of total land package cost|
|13-8 Days||75% of total land package cost|
|7 Days or less||100% of total land package cost|
- For all the third-party product like Cruise and group departures, cancellation charges will be according to their respective cancellation policy.
- 18 % GST will be applicable over and above all mentioned charges. Hence, post deduction of cancellation charges along with GST of 18%, balance amount will be refunded.
All Cases & Disputes are subject to Ghaziabad Jurisdiction.
Refunds & Cancellations are subject to Airlines approval /Cruise / Hotel cancellation charges. Visa if applied is nonrefundable. No phone conversation is valid. Communication over mail is considered final
Service charges as included above are to be collected from the customers on our behalf.
Must be drawn in favour of ‘Travel Park ‘.
Interest @ 24% per annum will be charged on all outstanding bills after the due date.
VERY IMP. :
Kindly check all details carefully to avoid unnecessary complications.
No charges to be paid if doing net banking. In case payment done by debit card, Credit card, UPI, then extra of the total amount to be paid as per actual.
For any further queries please feel free to contact at below mentioned details.