Break the monotony of the city life and get ready to explore the wonders of Ladakh, the land of high passes. Ladakh is a paradise for any kind of traveler and a treasure trove for anybody who really want to soak in the charms of this wonderland. Ladakh has allowed some relaxation to travelers during this pandemic. Here are the latest travel guidelines issued by the Ladakh government:
- Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.
- Negative RT-PCR report on arrival (not earlier than 96 hours prior to arrival) is required for all passengers arriving into Leh. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
- If passengers are not carrying negative RT-PCR report, then mandatory 7 days of home quarantine. COVID test may be conducted at the end of quarantine period.
- Passengers may have to be tested for COVID & if tested positive, passengers will be transferred to COVID facility for further processing.
- If test report is negative, then the passengers shall be released from mandatory quarantine.
- Exception: Personal of Defense & Central Armed Police are exempted from above provisions.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App
- COVID negative report (not earlier than 72 hours of arrival) are MANDATORY for entry into Ladakh.
SOME HANDY TIPS FOR YOUR LADAKH TRIP
- Best time to visit Ladakh is from April to October.
- Wear sunscreen to protect yourself from direct sunshine as the thin atmosphere can cause the sunrays to get quite intense. The beginning of the season still calls for you to pack in some warm clothes as the night can get bit too cold.
- The mobile network which works in Ladakh is Postpaid BSNL and Postpaid Airtel. The mobile network start disappearing as you leave Srinagar and remains like that all the way to Leh.
Book now your Ladakh Package…