Starting at 16,000 INR
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hotel
- Phuket city tour
- Phi Phi Island with Indian lunch
- 3 Buffet breakfast
- Return Airfare
- GST 5% additional on package cost
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges (if Any).
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- Phuket airport to hotel transfer
- Hotel to airport transfer
- All transfers on SIC basis.
|Phuket||3*||Aspery Hotel / Frutta Boutique or similar|
Day 1 – On arrival at Phuket International Airport, head to your hotel and check in. The day is allotted for leisure. You can go ahead and explore the breathtaking beaches of Patong and Phuket, where you can indulge in various water sports activities as well. Then return to the hotel and snuggle the night away.
Day 2 Savor a delicious breakfast and proceed for a half-day Phuket city and island tour. You will be visiting the famous Nai Harn Beach, which is a splendid sight to see. Its azure waters and serene atmosphere offer a complete blissful feeling. Also drive through the Rawai Beach, another stunning beach where most of the fishermen reside. Furthermore, head to the sacred Wat Chalong Temple, one of the most important Buddhist temples in Phuket. Drive to Phuket for sightseeing around the city Centre, covering one of the key attractions in Phuket – the Gems Gallery. The Sino-Portuguese buildings and sculptures in the city are simply amazing and a treat to the eyes indeed. Approximate tour timings: 8.30 AM to 1 PM.
Day 3 -After breakfast, get ready for a full day Phi Phi Island tour on Big Boat (lunch included). A trip to Phuket would be incomplete without making a visit to these two stunningly beautiful islands – Don (the larger of the two) and Phi Phi Leh. The stunning Maya Beach on the Phi Phi Island was a recent site for the filming of the movie ‘The Beach’. Also, another major tourist Centre is Tonsai Bay, a small and bustling village lined with a string of bungalows, shops and restaurants. Approximate tour timings: 7 AM to 5 PM.
Day 4 – On the last day of tour, you will get some time to explore the neighbour hood and shop for some gifts and souvenirs. In the morning, check out from the hotel and head to the airport for your return journey.
Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
We can also customize your packages according to your requirements.