Starting at 35,000 INR
- Return Airport transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong City tour
- One day Disneyland entrance ticket with transfers
- One day Ocean world entrance ticket with transfers
- Return Airfare
- GST 5% additional on package cost
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges (if Any).
- Airport to Hotel transfer
- Hotel to airport transfer
- All Sight Seeing on SIC basis
- All transfers on SIC basis.
|Hong Kong||4*||Regal Oriental or Similar|
Detail Day wise itinerary
Day 1 Arrive in Hong Kong, proceed to your hotel, check in and freshen up. Then embark upon a Hong Kong night tour, covering the Jewellery City, The Peak, Star Ferry transfer from Central Pier to Kowloon, Clock Tower, tea and snacks, Symphony of Light Show, Skyline and Symphony of Lights. Take a one way tram ride to The Peak – a mountain situated on the Hong Kong Island’s western half region, at an elevation of 1,811 feet, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city. Watch a fascinating Symphony of Light Show, one of the biggest permanent light and sound shows in the world. Finally, be dropped back at the hotel, with guide service and have a good stay.
Day 2 Have breakfast and go on to visit the spectacular Disneyland. Explore the seven theme-based adventure lands – Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Adventureland, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A. They offer beautiful attractions, Disney characters and a variety of fun activities. Have a good end to the day with fireworks at the Main Street, after which you will return to your hotel for the night.
Day 3 Relish a sumptuous breakfast and head to the Ocean Park on this day! Ocean Park is a marine-life theme park that features amazing thrill rides, fascinating shows and interesting animal exhibits. It also boasts of winning the biannual Applause Award, which is the most prestigious award in the amusement and theme park industry. Then retreat to your hotel for the night.
Day 4 After breakfast proceed to airport for your onward journey.